From communication to delegation to meetings, I speak on what we’ve observed to be the most important things for remote leaders to keep in mind.
Recently, I was interviewed by the incredible Jeff Robbins on the Yonder Podcast about best practices in managing remote teams. I had a blast. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Jeff for several years, as he used to be a customer of ours while he was the CEO of Lullabot.
In the podcast, we chat about:
- How do remote leaders need to communicate differently?
- What the best practices of managing remote teams?
- How does introversion or extraversion affect how you lead a remote team?
- To what extent is respecting quiet, uninterrupted time important for managing a remote team well?
- What are the advantages of leading a fully distributed team, versus a partially distributed team? Are there best practices for each?
Listen to the full podcast here.
Also, if you’re looking to become better as a remote leader, you might enjoy a few of these pieces:
Hope you find it helpful as you lead your own remote team.