We’re giving away our “Guide to Managing Remote Teams” for free – it’s 60+ pages of best practices for managing remote teams, based on data from 297 remote managers and employees.
Sheesh, it’s been quite the week, hasn’t it? I’ve gotten numerous questions about managing remote teams, as more folks are transitioning to work from home for the first time.
As a result, I’ve decided to give away our “Guide to Managing Remote Teams” for free. Based on research from 297 managers and employees, I wrote 60+ pages of best practices on managing remote teams – now all completely for free.
It took me about 6 months to write and research this guide, and originally was a part of our paid plan for Know Your Team.
However, in light of the uncertainty with COVID-19, we want to share as much information with folks as possible.
Here’s what is in the guide.
Based on research, the chapters include:
- What Remote Managers Do Differently
- How to Communicate Well as a Remote Manager
- Process and Tools: How to collaborate effectively when your team is remote
- How to Build Social Connection in a Remote Team
- Performance Management in a Remote Team
- Onboarding and Training in a Remote Team
- Hiring, Compensation, and Benefits in a Remote Team
- Managing Up, When Remote
- Transitions: What do know and do before becoming a remote manager
- Setting Employees Up for Success in a Remote Environment
- Getting the Rest of Your Organization Onboard with Remote Work
Please feel free to share this guide, near and far, with fellow managers!
Looking for more resources for remote managers? Look no further than Know Your Team.
When you subscribe to Know Your Team, we give you the essential tools to be a great remote manager. Our tools help you hold effective one-on-one meetings, share status updates, build team rapport, and get honest feedback… all while your entire team is remote.