The Watercooler: Online community
Get advice from 1,000+ managers from all over the world on critical leadership topics.
Where do you go to talk about leadership? Here.
Books are one-sided, conferences are expensive and time-consuming, and your go-to mentors and advisers are not always available (nor do they always have the answers you’re looking for!).
Missing a place for leaders to learn through meaningful conversation without being present in-person, we created The Watercooler, our online leadership community in Know Your Team. In this highly-moderated online community with 1,000+ managers from all over the world, leaders can talk honestly about the challenges of being a leader, and to support one another.
Topics we cover in The Watercooler.
Some of the topics that our 1,000+ managers discuss include:
- Individual Performance – One-on-one meetings, giving and receiving difficult feedback, performance reviews.
- Remote Teams – Making the transition to remote, hiring remote, communicating while remote.
- Hiring & Recruitment – Hiring best practices, salary range, interviews, recruitment strategies, sourcing strategies.
- Company Culture – Organization structure, goal-setting, diversity and inclusion, team bonding events, vision.
- Tough Conversations – Firing people, conflict resolution, inappropriate behavior, discrimination and harassment.
- Business & Product Strategy – Growth, marketing, idea generation, business strategy, product development.
- Benefits – Healthcare, 401Ks, paid time-off, flexible hours, equity/options, profit-sharing.
Books – Book recommendations/reviews on leadership.
Ready to join us? Upgrade to the full version of Know Your Team.
Don’t miss out on the valuable conversation, insights and learnings from fellow leaders at The Watercooler. Join us by signing up for Know Your Team and upgrading to the full version.
Along with membership to your Watercooler, you’ll get access to our tools to help you hold effective one-on-one meetings, share status updates, build team rapport, and get honest feedback – plus access to our Guides and Workshop Live! sessions.
“It’s easy to feel isolated in leadership. The Watercooler is a daily reminder that we’re in this together and can help each other.”
Ready to join The Watercooler, and get access to the rest of Know Your Team?
The Watercooler is just one of many features you have in your toolbox as a manager when you signup for Know Your Team. See all the features in Know Your Team here, or learn more about the methodology behind each feature here.