Global Manager Learning Path
Our 1-year leadership training program gives you live training, coaching, and tools – alongside a cohort of managers from all over the world – to elevate your leadership skills.
“I’ve never had any training… How am I supposed to lead well?”
If you’ve found yourself asking this, you’re not alone. Most of us, as leaders, are promoted into our roles without any kind of training. Sure, we’ve listened to podcasts, read books, and taken an online class here or there… But when we’re in the moment needing to give difficult feedback to a direct report or we’re struggling to increase positive morale in a team – what exactly are we supposed to do to be an effective leader?
If elevating your leadership skills in a meaningful way is your goal, then our “Global Manager Learning Path” program is for you.
What is the Global Manager Learning Path?
The Global Manager Learning Path is our 1-year leadership training program that gives you the foundational skills to be an effective manager. You participate in this program alongside a cohort of up to 30 managers from across the world. The program is 100% customized to the needs of you and your cohort.
We combine our training + coaching + software to enable true ongoing behavior change – rather than your typical training programs that are static, or one-time.
Tuition is $5,000 for the 1-year program. Get alerted when the application opens for our next cohort.
What you’ll walk away with at the end of our 1-year program…
- You’ll make a significant change in at least 1 fundamental leadership behavior.
- You’ll establish foundational knowledge in the key areas of leadership.
- You’ll learn best practices, scripts, and tools to continue to improve your leadership beyond the first year.
- You’ll gain a network of like-minded leaders from across industries to consult for support and mutual accountability.
- You’ll earn a KYT Global Manager Learning Path Certificate of Completion when you attend 80% of the trainings and complete all the pre-work.
Here’s what the Global Manager Learning Path entails…
During the 1-year, Global Manager Learning Path, you’ll participate in:
- Five 90-minute live training modules that occur once a month to give you a foundation of leadership knowledge
- A 60-minute masterclass session that occurs midway through the program to help you retain and apply the frameworks learned.
- A 60-minute capstone session at the end of the program to help you solidify your learnings, and plan for how to continue enacting your leadership skills going forward.
- Monthly 1:1 coaching office hour sessions in which you can sign-up for a 30-minute 1:1 coaching session with our KYT Leadership Trainer and Coach to talk through a specific leadership challenge.
- An exclusive 1-hour executive coaching session with our CEO Claire Lew, to dive into your overall leadership style and approach, and areas of focus.
- Unlimited leadership advice in which you can email our team about any leadership topic or challenge, confidentially, with a 48-hour response time.
- Access to our KYT Platform that contains our 50+ Guide Chapters, 20+ on-demand workshops, and tools for one-on-one meetings, sharing status updates, building rapport and more.
Who is the Global Manager Learning Path for?
- First-time managers who are about to start a new leadership position and feel they have no idea what they’re doing. (You’re not alone in feeling this way!)
- Managers with less than 5 years of experience who feel they lack foundational knowledge and skills in their current role.
- Recently promoted managers who’ve never had any formal training and are about to have more direct reports than ever before under their wing.
What makes our Global Manager Learning Path different from other trainings…
- Data-driven, research-backed. Our leadership training and software are based on 20+ years of research – plus our own independent research across 7+ years.
- Nuanced frameworks. Leadership trainings can devolve quickly into cliché. We avoid this by providing multiple frameworks of what works in situations A, B, C – not a singular view.
- Action-oriented. We focus on applicability with interactive breakout sessions, on-the-spot live coaching, and software that nudges positive behavior.
- Ongoing, not one-off. Our monthly coaching services, unlimited leadership advice, and software app help managers apply and fine-tune learnings continually.
- Thoughtful, personal delivery. Our KYT Leadership Trainer and Coach is personally trained by our CEO Claire Lew, and has 10 years of leadership development experience. Our trainings have been attended by 20,000+ people across 7 years.
- Support from global cohort of likeminded managers. We handpick leaders to be admitted to the cohort, and so peer learning, support and accountability are encouraged.
“Most attendees said it was the best training they’ve ever attended in their professional career and all felt it was super actionable.”
Get alerted when the application opens.
Tuition is $5,000. This includes all 5 live training modules, 1 masterclass and 1 capstone, 12 months of 1:1 coaching office hours, 1 executive coaching session with our CEO Claire Lew, 1-year of unlimited email advice, and 1-year access to the KYT Platform.
When and where does the program take place?
The program runs for 1 year. The exact cohort session dates/times during the year will be determined by who is accepted into the cohort. The 1-year program is 100% remote and can be accessed via Zoom and our KYT Platform, enabling anyone in the world to take part it in.
What is the time commitment required for the program?
Every month, you’ll spend 2 – 3 hours participating in the program.
Do I have to attend all the live sessions in real-time? What if I miss a session?
We highly recommend attending all the live sessions in real-time. As we hand-select participants for this program, we know the value of shared peer interactions and insight within the cohort and don’t want you to miss the opportunity to connect. However, if you miss a session, you can always re-watch the recording. To receive a Certificate of Completion by the end of the program, we do require that you attend at least 80% of the sessions in real-time.
I’ve already attended Workshop Live sessions with your CEO Claire Lew. How is this different?
The Global Manager Learning Path is a 100% customized, interactive, learning sequence for new managers. As a result, it differs from the Workshop Live sessions in several key ways, as it: (1) Provides sequential, ongoing, thorough learning, rather than periodic snippets of learning (2) Is more in-depth knowledge that is customized toward what participants are acutely facing (3) Is more hands-on and engaging due to the small cohort size (4) Gives 1:1 coaching throughout the program (5) Gives unlimited leadership advice throughout the program (6) Offers peer learning and support from a cohort of likeminded managers.
How much does the Global Manager Learning Path cost?
The tuition for the program is $5,000 for the entire 1-year program. This includes all 5 live training modules, 1 masterclass, 1 capstone, 12 months of 1:1 coaching office hours, 1 executive coaching session with our CEO Claire Lew, 1-year of unlimited email advice, and 1-year access to the KYT Platform.
I’d like to send more than 5 managers from my organization to the Global Manager Learning Path. Is this possible?
To ensure discussion in the cohort is diverse and varied, we limit the cohort to 5 managers from a single organization. If you’re interested in enrolling more than 5 managers from your organization, please contact us at email@example.com to learn about our other training offerings.
My organization already uses Know Your Team (KYT) as a software platform… Can I still participate in the Global Manager Learning Path?
Absolutely. Please note this in your application, and we’ll make sure your tuition fee is adjusted to account for your existing KYT software subscription.
Do you have any recommendations on how I can try to get the Global Manager Learning Path reimbursed by my organization?
Definitely. You’ll likely want to chat with either your supervisor and/or HR contact to have your tuition expensed by your organization. Many organizations have a learning & development budget assigned per manager that you can ask for the Global Manager Learning Path to be applied toward your allotted amount. Share this program overview PDF with your supervisor and/or HR contact. It may also help to describe the significant impact your participation in the program will have on your team.
I’d like to learn about the Global Manager Learning Path to learn if it’s right for me.
Absolutely! Feel free to reach out with further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be happy to jump on a quick call or answer your questions via email.