What's the difference between the Starter (monthly) and Team (annual) plans?
The Team plan (annual commitment) is simply cheaper – you get three months for free.
On both plans, you get unlimited access to our Toolbox, Knowledge Center, and Community.
And, you can add employees to your account completely for free on both plans.
Is there a limit to the number of employees I can add to my account?
Nope! You can add as many employees to Know Your Team as you’d like.
What’s the difference between being a manager, versus being an employee on a KYT account?
As a manager, you get:
- Ability to schedule One-on-One Meetings, and share One-on-One Meeting notes.
- Ability to write, schedule, and edit the Icebreakers, Heartbeat Check-ins, Culture and Social Questions.
- Access to the “manager version” of the 50+ Guide chapters. (Employees get access only to the “employee version” of the Guides.)
- Access to all the Workshop Live! sessions and recordings.
- Access to the Watercoolor community with 1,000+ managers.
What do employees receive when they’re added to KYT?
When you add employees to KYT, they get:
- Access to the “employee version” of the 30+ Guide chapters.
- Ability to contribute to One-on-One meeting agendas and shared notes and takeaways.
- Ability to suggest and participate in the Icebreakers, Heartbeat Check-ins, Culture and Social Questions.
What's your cancellation policy?
You can cancel at Know Your Team anytime, no questions asked.
What's your refund policy?
If you’re on the annual plan, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
If you use KYT for 30 days, and for any reason don’t want to continue paying, we’ll refund you for the entire plan, no questions asked.
We take privacy extremely seriously, and comply with GDPR.
Any other questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.