Attend our in-person leadership training and manager workshop to get better as a leader, faster.
Want more hands-on, immersive learning to be a better leader? We offer in-person leadership trainings and a manager workshop based on data from 15,000+ people and years of research, personally run by none other than myself, Claire, CEO of Know Your Team. We’ve never fully publicized our manager workshops, but have found our clients benefitting from them so much, that we decided we ought to share a bit more 🙂
“Most attendees said it was the best training they’ve ever attended in their professional career and all felt it was super actionable.”Emily Allen – Director of People Operations at SEER Interative
Our workshops are the perfect complement to using our software – or are excellent on their own, for a leadership retreat. We’ve delivered them to employees, managers, executives, and CEOs across the world, from New Zealand to Arkansas, for small tech companies to international corporations to national non-profits.
Results are accelerated when you practice – and our manager workshop is designed to give you practice as a leader, so you can improve and see outcomes more quickly.
“This was the most concrete and useful workshop I have ever attended.”Bekki Freeman – Team Lead at Eggplant
Our most popular manager workshop: The Feedback Loop
We customize our training based on your needs – but here’s an example of our most popular manager workshop, “The Feedback Loop”:
Giving, receiving, asking for, and acting on feedback well are some of the most-valued – yet difficult to master – skills for any manager. After years of research across hundreds of companies in 25+ countries, I’ll share the playbook for how the most effective managers create a culture of feedback within their teams.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why leaders are constantly the last to know things in their company
- The top leadership blindspots are and how you can avoid them
- How to uncover your own leadership blindspots
- How to get honest feedback, especially from your most introverted employees
- The best questions to be asking every single employee in your company
- How to hold an effective one-on-one with an employee
- How to receive feedback without getting defensive
- What to do with feedback you disagree with
- How to tell what feedback to act on
- What to do with feedback once you receive it
- How to break bad news to your team
- How to give employee feedback without damaging morale
- The components of building an open, honest company culture
You’ll walk away with techniques, best practices, and a toolset you can put into practice immediately.
But don’t just take my word for it. Here’s what past participants have said about our manager workshops and in-person leadership trainings…
“Managers! This workshop was one of the best things I’ve ever done for my professional development. You should sign up.”Caro Griffin – Director of Operations at Skillcrush
“As a co-founder, I found this workshop to be so useful that I asked Claire to do one just for our management team. It was a big success.”Ujjwal Gupta – Co-Founder/COO at BenchPrep
“The workshop was valuable and fun. 100% worth every penny, including the trip out to Chicago.”Sarah Park – President at MeetEdgar
“Claire did an incredible job — I feel super fortunate to have been able to attend.”Samantha Lueders – Product Owner at Onpoint Promos
Interested in bringing our manager workshop to your company?
Look forward to hopefully hearing from you!